Life at Kaimay
Kaimay boasts a dedicated and experienced team of driven professionals, in pursuit of better. Balancing a good mix of experienced and budding personnel, Kaimay offers a vibrant culture with the promise of allowing each person to grow as an individual and as a company.
We are hiring
We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team. Accounts Assistant responsibilities include of managing expenses reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases and reconciling invoices.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Participate in annual audits.
- Minimum LCCI or diploma in Accountancy.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Prefer hands-on experience with SAP.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- At least 3 year of related experience.
- Excellent in Microsoft office.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Strong Sense of responsibility and able to meet deadline.
- Good team player with the ability to work across culture.
- Able to converse and write English and Chinese fluently.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
Junior Graphic Designer
- Conceptualize and produce creative designs for labels and packaging, large format murals and various print collaterals.
- Manage the entire design process from preparing concept to final artwork according to stipulated timelines.
- Assist to manage and maintain research materials, samples, image library, and artwork files.
- Assist the creative team with brainstorming for creative design concepts.
- Provide general administrative support and other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Liaise with vendors on the production of the marketing materials.
- Familiar with CL and assist for artwork adaption to various size required.
- Assist in aligning online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop unique and targeted content on specific topics for social media updates.
- Large focus on creating buzz and securing stories on various digital and social media platforms.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, and other design software.
- Familiar with FMCG products & e-commerce experience is preferred.
- Experience using social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc) for personal and business purposes.
- Posses good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative, meticulous with keen eye for details.
- Pose good FA skills for final production.
- Must possess energy, integrity, personality and a positive attitude.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with effective time management ability.
- Proactive, independent and can work under minimum supervision.
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ experience with Certificate/ Diploma in Graphic Design or related field.
- Strong teamwork skills & able to solve problems independently.
- A desire to learn new skills.
A Logistic/Shipping Assistant is responsible for handling shipping documentation thats deals with imports and exports. He/She works closely with the workers in the warehouse as well as the customer service personnel. Will also require to interacts with customers by handling their inquiries and attending to their specified needs.
- Shipment processing, import & export permit declaration and shipment tracking.
- Liaise with forwarders, suppliers and customers/consignees.
- Sourcing freight rates and containers booking.
- Prepare shipping documentation, coordination and L/C negotiations.
- Apply free sales certificate ,import licenses, CO., insurance and etc.
- General administrative duties in shipping and logistics.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned as and when.
- Minimum Diploma in Logistic Management or relevant fields with 2 years related working experience.
- Able to work under pressure and independent.
- Familiar with international trade and inco terms.
- Knowledge of HS code, import licenses, relevant certificates authorities requirement for shipment clearance.
- Familiar with TradeNet is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Customs Authorized Permits Declarant.
Retail Sales Assistant
We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. Sales assistant duties include selling, restocking and merchandising. The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Provide customer service and attend to customer enquiries.
- Ensure accurate stock keeping records.
- Cashiering and Housekeeping duties.
- Maintain tidy product display and cleanliness in the store.
- Manage in-store display and merchandise.
- Gift wrapping when necessary.
- Education/Qualification: ‘N’ Levels and above.
- Prior Retail Sales Experience.
- Pleasant and cheerful personality.
- Well groomed.
- 6 day shift work week including PH & Weekends.
- Full timer only.
Senior Sales & Marketing Manager
Senior Sales & Marketing Manager is responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plan. The Sales & Marketing Manager will also manage both the marketing and the Modern Trade staff and will perform managerial duties to meet the company’s operations goals.
- Lead and plan the commercial strategy and direction for the Modern Trade channel.
- Manages account team in the preparation and execution of annual business plans/ promotion plan/ sales forecast/ and customer information.
- Takes the lead in key discussions regarding commercial terms with Key Accounts.
- Manages and owns the channel’s overall Profit and Loss statements and working capital.
- Leads Key Account sales team to achieve sales goal and to ensure long term key account business success.
- To identify influencer and key decision maker within the client’s organization and to create strategies to deepen the relationship with these stakeholders.
- To analyse sales data and come out with customized action plan for each key account .
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
- Possess at least 5 years of relevant experience in the FMCG industry, preferably in handling Modern Trade distribution
- Highly organized and meticulous with strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Minimal supervision and highly energetic and motivated person
- Good in budget/resource management
- Planning, execution and evaluation of promotional activities
- Ability to communicate with co-workers at all levels, including C-suite
- Ability to perform under stress, multi-task and deliver within tight deadlines
We are looking for an organized and motivated warehouse assistant to join our facility. The warehouse assistant will be responsible for ensuring inventory is processed, organized and stored.
- Receiving, checking & storing of incoming & outgoing goods.
- Picking & packing of goods according to DO.
- Stuffing & un-stuffing of containers.
- Conduct stock take & report on discrepancies.
- Any other logistic related duties.
- Team player.
- 6 day workweek.
- Understand simple English.
- Applicant with class 3/forklift licences will be advantages.
- No experience needed.
Warehouse Supervisors are generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items. In addition, they are responsible for securing warehouse as well as supervising staff.
- Plan & coordinate warehouse operations.
- Enforcement of general Housekeeping & Safety rules.
- Ensure accurate inventory control and conduct regular stock checks.
- Coordinate and work closely with logistics officer on goods receiving and delivery.
- Monitor staff performance & training of staff.
- Look for and work on continuous improvements of productivity and safety.
- Assign and Coordinate with drivers on daily deliveries and other transportation requests.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Team Leader.
- 6 day work week.
- Ability to communicate in English & Chinese.
- Applicant with class 3/forklift licences will be advantages.
- Min 3 year experience in Inventory & warehousing management.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Highly independent and be able to multitask.
- *Monthly Commission & Incentives.